Quick Check – You Must Do All Of The Following.
- Secure the two retaining/travel screws on the underside of the turntable.
- Pack the large platter underneath the turntable – never on top.
- Secure the small platter in place such that it will not dislodge if the box is upturned.
- Do not place the dust cover on the turntable. Place some insulation between the dustcover and the turntable – 1cm should be sufficient.Prepare the arm – Remove the head shell, black weight and place them in a small bag or box. Pack the stylus carefully
- Secure the tone arm
- Pack around the side and top of the box – 50mm minimum.
- Write “Fragile” on the box
- Indicate “This Side Up”